The ‘Pins for a Park’ Kids’ Bowling Tournament is less than a away and we have some fabulous prizes in store for the families who come out!
Remember: The bowling tournament is an inclusive for families. Kids under age 12 can bowl for prizes — which we’ll award for Top Fundraiser, Highest Score, Lowest Score, Most Patriot Costume, and Best Technique! There will also be door prizes for everyone else. Come hungry — we’ll serve a light dinner!
Special thanks go out to Kendale Bowling Lanes for the use of their space and Nelson & Nelson Chiropractic Center for being our lead sponsor! We also have really awesome prizes to give away and raffle off. Here are our sponsors (as of July 19):
- Absolute Computers
- Added Accents
- Black Belt Leadership Academy
- Boomers Party and Play
- Buchanan’s Auto Sales & Salvage
- C & D Bookkeeping & Tax Service
- Champions Car Wash
- Dandalia Bakery & Coffee House
- Dossenbach’s Finer Furniture and Mattress Center
- Fastop Food Shop in Lemon Springs
- Fat Junior’s Grill & Catering
- Helping Hands Preschool and After School Care
- Karma Boutique
- Kendale Bowling Lanes
- Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant VaTonya Gardner
- Nelson and Nelson Chiropractic Center
- R & N Motors of Sanford
- Salon Innovations
- Seller-Stewart Automotive
- Southern Jewelers
- Wayne Staton
- Lee D. Thomas
Please go thank these businesses and individuals for their support of the bowling tournament (and the Caddick family’s end goal of building a new park).
Thanks again to these wonderful business owners! See you all at Kendale Bowling Lanes on July 25 (6:30-8:30pm)!